Items of personal information you collect
Purpose of collection and use of personal information
Retention and use period of personal information
Destruction and method of personal information
Consignment of collected personal information
Rights of users and legal representatives and how they are exercised
Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection device of personal information
Civil Service on Personal Information
1. Items of Personal Information Collected The Company collects the following personal information for membership registration, counseling and service application. Î¿ Collect items: name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, home telephone number, home address, phone number, email, occupation, marital status, legal representative information, service records, access log, access IP information Î¿ Personal Information Collection method: Homepage (membership, counseling bulletin, event, point mall)
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes. Î¿ Providing payment settlement contents, delivering goods or billing by service fulfillment and service provision Î¿ Member management Confirmation of identity, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of bad member and prevention of unauthorized use due to use of membership service, subscription Confirmation of age, confirmation of age, confirmation of legal representative's consent at the time of collecting personal information of children under 14 years old, complaint handling, notification of complaints, etc. Î¿ Use in marketing and advertising Development of new service (product) , Statistics on demographics, service delivery, ad serving, frequency of access, or usage of members' services
3. Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, we will destroy the information without delay. However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, the Company keeps the member information for a certain period as stipulated by related laws and regulations as follows. Î¿ Conservation items: Name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, home phone number, home address, mobile phone number, email, occupation, marital status, number of children and age Î¿ Preservation basis: Î¿ Retention period: Retention for up to 6 months after membership withdrawal Record of complaints or disputes by consumers: 3 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
4. Destruction and Method of Personal Information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the company will immediately destroy the information. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows. ÎŸ Destruction procedure The information entered by the member for membership etc. is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is accomplished and the information is stored in accordance with the internal policy and other related laws See the period of use.) After a certain period of time, it will be destroyed. Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purpose other than that held by law. Î¿ How to destroy Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
5. Consignment of collected personal information
In order to fulfill the service, the company entrusts it to the external professional company as follows. Î¿ Entrusted to: ANYSYS Co., Ltd Î¿ Consigned business contents: Dispatch of goods delivery or billing site, Member management Management of complaints such as identity verification, complaint handling, etc. , Events such as events, information delivery, website and system management
6. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
You and your legal representative may at any time, view or modify your personal information or the personal information of children under the age of 14, and may ask you to terminate your registration. To view or modify personal information of a user or a child under the age of 14, you can change your personal information. To cancel registration, you can click 'Leave Member' to access your personal information and then view, correct or withdraw. Or, if you contact the person in charge of personal information management, please contact us by phone or email and we will take action without delay. If you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until we have completed the correction. Also, if wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the result of the correction. 'Oxy-Kickvenger', LLC shall process personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative, as specified in 'Retention and Use Period of Personal Information Collected by OxyRecet Benki Limited Company', and other uses We do not allow you to browse or access the website.
7. Withdrawal of consent
You may at any time withdraw your consent to the collection, use and consignment of personal information. You may withdraw your consent by contacting our Customer Center or the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by telephone or e-mail. â–¶ Customer Satisfaction Center Â· Tel: 080-022-9547 Â· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Â· Website: www .oxy.co.kr My Member Information Change Menu
8. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection device of personal information
9. Civil Service on Personal Information
In order to protect customer's personal information and to deal with complaints related to personal information, the company appoints the related department and personal information manager as follows. Â· Customer Service Department: Customer Satisfaction Center Â· Phone: 080-022-9547 Â· E-mail: email@example.com Â· Person in Charge of Personal Information Name: Arjun Purkayastha Â· Phone: 02-2144-0426 Â· Email: dayeong .lim @ reckittbenckiser.com
You may declare any privacy complaints that may arise as a result of your use of the Company's services to the person in charge of Personal Information Management or your department. The Company will respond promptly to the users' complaints. If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.